Experience The Council Approval Design Difference
1. Our Architect & Draftsman work hand-in-hand with our town planners who are ex-council staff -they know the council rules inside and out. This results in…
- Time and Cost Savings – you know that the plans you are producing can be approved from the outset (rather than Council telling you later that you can’t get approval having already spent the money), and
- Significant Probability of Council Approval – get your plans approved by council with minimal stress or hassle.
2. Many Draftsmen charge based on a percentage of the project. This is great for them but expensive and not fair for you. Instead we charge a much lower fixed flat fee so that you know up front what your outgoings are going to be. Not sure if this approach will work for you?
Finally, Architects that get it…
We do not charge you based on a percentage of the project cost. We are not prima donna designers who don’t listen to your ideas. We don’t set out to win a design award at our client’s expense.
We measure the value of our services the same way you do. We create timeless designs that are pragmatic, cost effective and that achieve council approval.
Finally, Architects That Get It.
Our Formula for Success on any Project
Who Will Be Designing My Project?
Giuseppe is an international award-winning designer.
Educated in Italy as an Architect and Violinist, Giuseppe worked in Italy with the studio of Giuseppe Mario Spina for several years. In Sydney, Giuseppe worked for a number of major award-winning architectural firms as senior project architect. He is committed to providing a sustainable, lasting, built environment with a legacy of quality design.
Jonnel is a building draftsman who designs buildings with speed and accuracy.
Jonnel has been in the Australian design industry for 7 years, focusing particularly on residential development. He has a great passion for drafting and is highly competent in ArchiCAD.
Jonnel’s experience allows him to comprehend all stages of plans from preliminary up to construction. Jonnel also has a strong background in sustainable design and is pretty handy when it comes to BASIX matters. These combined attributes have been a great tool in executing client’s vision whilst achieving approval designs.
How can we achieve Council Approval so quickly?
Every 4.5days we achieve a council approval for one of our clients. By partnering with us you not only have access to our design team at Council Approval Design, but the option of the full entourage of Town Planners at our sister firm The Council Approval Experts. This means:
- A registered architect supervises each project,
- We partner with our sister company The Council Approval Experts established 1996 who’s 10+ town planners all used to work within council so speak the same language as the person assessing your application, and
- Professionally prepared documentation is proven to go quicker through council.
But probably the biggest thing you will love about our drafting team is that we are real people focused on real outcomes for our clients.
What Others Say
Why We’re Trusted By Our Clients
- We employ a registered architect and qualified designers
who will work alongside our town planners to ensure your project runs smoothly.
- 50+yrs of Council Approval Experience
When you get to over 2,000 projects our council approval team leverages off experience.
Our code of conduct ensures accountability and that your project is designed to your satisfaction.
- Local knowledge
We have been worked across 50+ council areas so that we have in-depth local knowledge.
- No job too small
We have no limitations on the work we can handle.
- Add value to your investment
Architecturally designed projects add value to your investment.
- We listen and value your ideas
We have developed a process that allows you to feel confident in talking about anything related to your project.
- Never feel overwhelmed again
We are here every step of the journey. Leave us to deal with the project while you get on with your life.
So how does the process work?
Our proven 5-step process to achieving council approval is designed to enhance your chances of success. Each step is designed to leverage our 40 years experience in dealing with council so that you can achieve council approval as quickly as possible.